Sommet Rénovation's certifications
Sommet Rénovation holds a licence from the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), is a member of the Association provinciale des constructeurs d'habitations du Québec (APCHQ) and also holds a licence from the Office de protection du consommateur (OPC).
Each client is protected by guarantees, Sommet Rénovation liability insurance and its employees are covered by the CNESST insurance plan. The company is also a member of prevention mutual in collaboration with APCHQ and CNESST.
The purpose of the licence bond is to indemnify any customer who has suffered injury as a result of the non-performance or performance of construction work directly resulting from the payment of down payments, non-payment of work, defects and defects discovered within one year of completion.
A licence bond is mandatory for all contractors.
A licence bond is a financial guarantee that the contractor obtains from an association, insurance company or financial institution to secure the performance of its contractual obligations to its clients.
- Technical Assistance | Is there a problem on your site? Our technical advisors can help your contractor find a solution.
- Continuing Education | Your entrepreneur has access to a variety of training programs to keep up with new ways of doing business in the industry.
- APCHQ contracts | Because a well-established contract upstream of a project is a recognized factor in satisfaction with the work performed.
- Obtaining RBQ licenses and bonds | When a contractor becomes a member, we make sure that they hold the appropriate licenses for the type of work they want to do. The security is a protected amount of money, made available to the Régie du bâtiment in the event of a dispute between you and the contractor. Skill Cards.
- Labour Relations and Health and Safety | Because the construction industry in Quebec is highly regulated, we accompany the contractor to ensure that his company complies with the regulations in force and operates legally.
- Urban Planning Services | Because urban development is guided by different regulations in each city, our experts guide the members in the planning and implementation of their projects.
- And much more…
- Promotes fair and balanced working conditions;
- Ensures the implementation and maintenance of pay equity;
- Aims at the management of health and safety by the workplaces, compensates the victims of occupational injuries and ensures their rehabilitation.
OPC licence (Office de la protection du consommateur) All itinerant businesses must have a permit from the Office de la protection du consommateur.
Get in touch with our team!
Choose Sommet Rénovation for the installation, renovation, repair or maintenance of your roof in Montérégie. Take advantage of our free evaluation!